11/23/2011

In my imagination you're waiting lying on your side, With your hands between your thighs and a smile.



"Stop and wait a second Oh when you look at me like that my darling, What did you expect, I probably still adore you with you hand around my neck, Or I did last time I checked.I told you to be patient
I told you to be fine.I told you to be balanced.I told you to be kind.Now all your love is wasted? Then who the hell was I? Now I'm breaking at the bridges. And at the end of all your lies. Who will love you? Who will fight? Who will fall far behind? "

Ein bisschen im Bett liegen. Ein bisschen Schlaf. Ein bisschen glücklich sein. Ein bisschen letzter Rest LS. Ein bisschen viel Musik. Ein bisschen wenig Schule. Ein bisschen Novembersonne. Ein bisschen errinnern. Ein bisschen Vermissen. Ein bisschen Orangensaft. Ein bisschen übergroße Pullover. 
Ein bisschen gar nichts tun.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Über mich

Mein Bild
15 years old, Erfurt, Germany.

Blog-Archiv

Follower

KONTAKT